If you are having trouble calling anyone through their Bluetooth headset, then you may be experiencing Noise Colorfit Pro 4 Bluetooth Calling not working.
If this is the case for you, then we recommend checking out our article on how to fix it.
Activate The Call Permission
1. To activate call permission on the noise colorfit pro 4 max, first connect the watch to your Bluetooth setting and make sure that the “call permission” is set to “on.”
2. Open call permissions on the noise colorfit pro 4 max by clicking on the three lines in the top right corner of the screen and entering your phone number.
Open Call Permissions on Noise ColorFit Pro 4 Max
If you’re not able to get a call through your Bluetooth connection or if you can’t hear the other person when they speak, it may be because they have no call permission set on their noise colorfit pro 4max. To fix this, open up their call permissions and grant them a call (or increase their communication range).
Steps to solve the issue if Bluetooth calling not working
If you are experiencing Bluetooth calling issues, it may be helpful to open the app and select the device option. If Bluetooth is not working on your device, you may need to try a different phone or device or update your firmware.
Select Device option
If Bluetooth is not working on your device, it may be helpful to select the device option. This will allow you to connect with other devices using Bluetooth and see if any of them are experiencing problems.
Choose The Call Tab
If there are no devices connected, it may be helpful to choose the call tab in the app and allow access permissions for all devices. Once all devices have been allowed access, you can start calling!
Check the Phone connection
If you are having trouble calling someone over Bluetooth, it may be because their phone is not working properly. Check this out! If your phone is not connecting to Bluetooth at all, you may need to fix the issue by following these steps:
- – Firmly hold the phone against a light source (like a light switch) and see if the blue light starts to turn on. If it does, your phone is connected to Bluetooth and can call another person. If it doesn’t start turning on, your phone may not be connected to Bluetooth at all and you will need to fix that by following these steps:
- – Disconnect your phone from the network and try again.
- – Reset your phone by going into Settings> About Phone> Reset>.
- – Try calling someone over Bluetooth again and see if their voice sounds better than before.
Additional Steps to Solve if Bluetooth calling not working
If Bluetooth calling not working on your phone, it may be because of another device being connected to your phone. To check if Bluetooth calling is working on your new device, scan for new devices and see if any of them appear to be disconnected from the phone. If that doesn’t work, then you may have to connect the other device’s Bluetooth connection in order for Bluetooth calls to work.
Click on ColorFit Pro 4 Max-BT
If not able to solveBluetooth call issue with your old or original ColorFit Pro 4, sometimes it can be fixed by connecting the original ColorFit Pro 4 to a computer or another Bluetooth enabled device and following certain steps.
Try to Make Calls – and check the entire details.
Activation of the call permission can be a challenge if Bluetooth calling not working. In some cases, it may be necessary to open the App of NoiseFit Pro 4 Max and select Device option to solve the issue. If Bluetooth calling is not working properly, it is possible that the phone’s battery has gone low and needs to be charged.